miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

A Return

Back from the grave. Due to a friend's encouraging words and advice from the elders (Thank you, Mom), I am going to get a clear head through writing. Some interests of mine have changed, and I have made some internal lifestyle changes, many of which are dietary. Food's not my driving force in life, but my ability to see how certain fuels power the machine have improved.

This blog is going to be a place for me to speak on my interests. Lately, it's been Crossfit / Cross training (Thanks to my ex-roommate getting me interested in that, and some of the associated dietary plans) & some of the related exercises (gymnastics, Parkour, sprinting, etc) Brazilian Portuguese, and sustainable agriculture, but most of all Bushwackin'. More on that next time.

This entry is short, and I'm not taking it too seriously; but to leave you interested and entertained, here's a video that left quite an impact on me. Ya'll go on and develop your own opinion, as we should in all matters.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario